04 April, 2011

What a week...

It is still Monday morning, and I had enough.

Last week began well enough, things were starting to pan out for me, I received some good news and planning on moving forward.  Fast forward to today and I was informed that although this was a good idea, it isn't what the "company" is looking for.  Scratch that off the list.

I talked to my Mom and got an "Oh by the way your aunt has Leukemia."  Pure crap.  I really don't know what I can do.  I hate cancer.

Worked 6 of the 7 days.  Trying to figure out how this is going to affect my racing schedule.  Do I need to use my vacation time in order to not work on Saturday?

Shaved my beard off, and now my face is cold.  Not really, but I just wanted to complain some more.

I know the b.s. about life giving you lemons, but sometimes it seems that all I get are shitty lemons.  What can you do with shitty lemons other than throw them out and start over.

I seriously hope I can get my bike together, but I want... no, I NEED to get outside and blow off some of this anger and frustration that is building inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment